About Purple Panda
Purple Panda is a digital agency that helps small and medium-sized enterprises conquer their market with a hands-on, 100%-committed approach to digital marketing and digital development.
We are looking for talented people to join our team to help us serve our growing client base.
You’re a growth marketing specialist with at least 1 year of experience in driving business growth through digital marketing initiatives. Marketing is your passion and with your all round knowledge you can transform a client’s needs in winning campaigns.
As a Growth Marketeer, you will play a vital role in driving growth and success for our clients through strategic marketing initiatives. Your primary responsibilities will include creating and managing advertising campaigns, crafting persuasive copy, optimizing landing pages, analyzing performance data, and ensuring effective client communication.
Do you check all of the boxes in this list? Or do you check most but have a great attitude and learning potential? 💪 Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a growth marketing role, preferably within a marketing agency setting.
- Proficient in setting up and monitoring ad campaigns on various platforms, including Meta, Google Ads, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- Knowledge of winning always-on marketing campaigns as growth experimentation to drive exceptional results.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights for campaign optimization.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager for tracking and analyzing campaign performance.
- The technicalities of Google Tag Manager, custom conversions, facebook catalogs, … don’t scare you.
- Excellent written communication skills in both English and Dutch, with the ability to create persuasive copy that drives conversions.
- Experience with pagebuilders to structure and create landing pages that align with marketing objectives.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client communication skills, including the ability to understand client needs, provide clear updates, and manage expectations.
- Ambitious and a quick learner that goes above and beyond for your own client projects.
- Empathic person who can easily put themself in the shoes of potential customers to better understand the customer journey.
- BONUS: you can create appealing ads in sketch or figma.
- BONUS: you know cool tools that make the Marketing-life a lot easier and know how to handle them.